Jobs: Join Brooklyn Crab!
BROOKLYN CRAB, Brooklyn’s biggest water-front-seafood-spot is hiring for select positions for seasonal employment. This fun fast paced high volume venue is looking for hardworking individuals who can handle multi-tasking with focus.
- If interested in applying you MUST APPLY IN PERSON
- Applicants can apply ALL THE TIME please bring in resumes any Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday during business hours, please try to come prior to 5:00 pm.
- Location 24 Reed Street, Red Hook Brooklyn.
- Resumes sent via email, mail, or fax will not be considered. Only in-person applicants considered.
- NO SERVER POSITIONS AVAIL
- Line Cooks
- Prep Cooks
- Kitchen Assistants (un-paid internship with room for advancement)
Pay for each position is very competitive and will be based on applicants’ experience (servers can expect to make between $150 to over $300 per shift)
For front of house staff priority will be given to candidates with the following credentials:
- Experience on Micros or other POS computer system
- 6 mos – 1 year experience in another NYC restaurant (minimum)
- Knowledge of seafood
- Knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits: familiarity with classic cocktail recipes, types of beers, and varietals of wine
- Food Handlers License, and knowledge of NYC Dept of health codes
- Great personality and communication skills
- Team mentality
For back of house staff priority will be given to candidates with the following credentials:
- Food Handlers License and knowledge of NYC Dept of health codes
- Proficiency and cleanliness in the kitchen
- Knowledge of safe handling practices for all foods, especially seafood
- 6 mos – 1 year experience in another NYC restaurant (minimum) in a similar experience to that which you are applying for
- Great personality and communication skills including fluency in English
- Team mentality
Current Staff Can Access Shift Planning Here to View Schedules and Training Documents
Brooklyn Crab Hours
Brooklyn Crab is Open Year Round
Brooklyn Crab is Open 7 Days a Week
Please Note a Two Hour Table Time Limit Will be Firmly Enforced for the 4th of July Weekend
Brooklyn Crab is Open Monday - Thursday, and Sunday
11:30AM - 10PM
Please note there are no Monday specials on Monday holidays (i.e. Memorial Day/Labor Day)
Brooklyn Crab is Open Friday & Saturday
11:30AM - 11PM
Games are open daily until 9:00 pm (weather permitting)