Golf & Games: Mini-Golf and Cornhole
Our putt-putt course is an 18-hole pro-am course with holes for all skill levels.
- Adults – $5
- Kids age 13 and under – $4
Hours of operation:
- Everyday – 11am until Sundown
Cornhole, also known as bean bag toss, has become very popular in the Midwest, and we hope Brooklyn cornhole will be popular too! Similar to horseshoes, two opponents face off and throw bean bags at a target 30′ away. Get the bean bag in the hole for 3 points or have it land on the target for 1 point. Cornhole is available on a first-come, first-served basis and always free to play.
To learn more, check out the official cornhole rules.
Red Hook, Brooklyn, New York 11231
Open 7 days a week!
Sunday - Thursday
11:30AM - 10PM
Friday & Saturday
11:30AM - 11PM
See Directions for shuttle details.
Follow the crab
- RT @RavenousPanda: Yes, please. Thank you. @brooklyncrab #foodie #foodporn #igdaily #crabfeast @ Brooklyn Crab http://t.co/R8G7vHAsqP about 11 hours ago
- Come, eat, drink, and be merry! Open til 11! #seafood #brooklyn #redhook #restaurant #bar #weekend #nyc #evets about 12 hours ago
- RT @cpsunyc: @BrooklynCrab w/ @sarahclingman. Sun, drinks & steamers. Yay for Friday! 07:26:54 PM May 17, 2013