Views of the New York Harbor from Brooklyn Crab’s upper deck.
Owners of the reputable Alma Restaurant on Columbia St. in Brooklyn, New York built Brooklyn Crab, completing it in June 2012. An homage to Maryland style crab shacks, built on two decks overlooking the New York harbor, it’s a hub of year-round fun, games, and food. This time around these two visionaries whistle entirely to their own tune with a vibe that reflects their own passions; fishing, family and seafood.
Brooklyn Crab, offers the freshest, and most sustainable whenever possible, seafood fare from all the way up the Atlantic coast and down to the Gulf of Mexico. Menu items are prepared in both traditional – regionally grounded, and inventive ways. In addition to an extensive raw bar, Brooklyn Crab also serves salads, soups, and sandwiches to please both crustacean and carnivore palates.
Please see our menu, reservations and events pages for further info on those topics. A few answers to FAQ’s below:
- We love your furry friends as much as you do, but there are no dogs allowed anywhere at Brooklyn Crab.
- We don’t seat incomplete parties.
- We can not offer individual split checks on any table and can take up to four credit cards for one table.
- We accept all major credit cards but Amex.
- We are wheelchair accessible in Below Deck Bar, the patio level, and the main bar.
- We do not have live music.
- We are very family friendly.
- We are open year round. We are open 7 days a week in the peak season, and five days a week the rest of the year.
Learn More about Brooklyn Crab
|Contact us about job opportunities at the Brooklyn Crab today!||Who’s talking about the Brooklyn Crab?
|Amazing photos of food and fun from the Brooklyn Crab.|
Brooklyn Crab Hours
Brooklyn Crab is Open Year Round
Brooklyn Crab is Open 5 Days a Week
Brooklyn Crab is Open Weds, Thursday, and Sunday
11:30AM - 10PM
Brooklyn Crab is Open Friday & Saturday
11:30AM - 11PM
Please note there are no Monday specials on Monday holidays (i.e. Memorial Day/Labor Day)
Mini-Golf is closed for the season, re-opening in spring
Brooklyn Crab will be open 7 days a week starting March 21, 2016